An Ordinary Wedding (John 2:1-11)
When you think of the time Jesus turned water to wine at a wedding in Cana, what’s your first thought? “I know the story. I’ve…
Read article →Explore teaching, encouragement, and life in ministry.
7 articles · Page 1 of 1

By Brad Hall
When you think of the time Jesus turned water to wine at a wedding in Cana, what’s your first thought? “I know the story. I’ve…
Read article →
By Brad Hall
People often wonder what eternal life is like. What will we do in eternity and where will we be? When Jesus prayed for His disciples,…
Read article →
By Richard Cimino
Paul AND Timothy. It is such a simple phrase — but it is loaded with the complicated and messy backstory of how the Gospel got…
Read article →
By Pilgrim Benham
(This article is part three in a four-part series on legalism and grace. Read articles one and two here.) It was 5pm the night before…
Read article →
By Pilgrim Benham
This is the second article of a series. Click here to read the first article. On the night of January 13, 2012, the luxury cruise…
Read article →
By Nate Holdridge
Introduction When Jesus rose from the dead and appeared to Mary Magdalene, he told her, “Go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am…
Read article →
By Pilgrim Benham
A few years ago, just after midnight, three ladies driving their rental car through Bellevue, Washington found themselves underwater as the car’s GPS mistakenly directed…
Read article →